We don’t muck around. We deliver, because we care.
Assists in fighting bad breath, plaque and tartar build ups.
Keeping your pets mouth healthy, and your pet happy.
Sashas blend is a must, if your pet suffers from:
Hip or Elbow Dysplasia
Degenerative Joint Disease
Reduced Joint Mobility
Is about to undergo Joint Surgery
Is recovering from Joint Surgery
As simple as it sounds. A quick, clean and effective way of removing ticks intact.
Does your dog or cat have bad breath?
Pass wind more often than usual?
Are defecations loose or hard?
Is the coat dull?
Is there loss of appetite, tiredness or listlessness?
Then Stomax is an option.
Products exclusive to us, and highly effective.
Everyone at Dog Solutions is proud to call their dogs and cats their family, just like you.
We take the time and care to feed and supplement our pet family with products that we trust, products proven to to be exceptional and safe.
We are constantly on the look out for exceptional products, and when we find them and have tested them ourselves we put them up for our community to experience as well.
Fire-Hydrant Newsletters! — Relevant health news for your Couch King!
Our site is secure
Barking Blog Articles
- Physical Therapy – Is my dog a candidate?
- Halitosis/Bad Breath is Not Normal in Pets
- Nastiest Parasite to Latch onto Your Pets
- 5 Conditions for Which Rehab Therapy Is Especially Useful
- Latest Study: Dogs and a High Meat Diet
- This is an X-Ray of a two week old puppy
- Dogs ‘cover twice the distance as their walkers’