COMPLETE JOINT HEALTH
BEST FOR LARGE BREED PUPPIES
BECAUSE THEY DESERVE THE BEST
FOR SPORTING AND WORKING DOGS
Our group of practices have routinely recommended Sashas Blend as an aide in the treatment of arthritis in our canine patients for some years.
Sashas Blend is a versatile product. I recommend it to owners who visit the clinic without their dog and describe symptoms of mild arthritis. I also recommend it as a maintenance programme to follow a course of NSAIDs particularly where the client is seeking an affordable option.
I have found Sashas Blend very useful in geriatric dogs, for example, I have a 16 year old dog who suffers from gastrointestinal sensitivity and I am unable to prescribe NSAIDs as this causes gastrointestinal upset. Sashas Blend is well tolerated and has improved arthritis symptoms significalntly.
We have been using Sashas Blend for 7 Years as our 1st choice nutraceutical for mild to moderate arthritis with almost 100% owner compliance and satisfaction with the pain relieve achieved for their pet.
I have found Sashas Blend to be a useful adjunct in the treatment of osteoarthritis from whatever cause. I also recommend it to breeders of large dogs to help protect their joints from general wear and tear.
Barking Blog Articles
- Christmas – Keep Your Fur Buddy Safe With Some Safety Tips These holidays
- 7 Most Common Hiding Places of Ticks On Your Pet
- Exercising Your Puppy Safely
- Puppy Exercise and Growth Plates
- 4 Things to Know About Prebiotics Before You Buy
- Kibble Catastrophe When It Comes To Kitty Dental Health
- Dogs: Thinkers, not Machines