All our products are subject to the warranty provided by the South African distributors of the products. In the case that there isn’t a distributor then the warranty will be serviced by the manufacturer.
Should a product become faulty within the warranty period, you may return the product so that we can send it to the manufacturer or its official distributors for assessment.
The manufacturer or official distributor of the product will determine if the product will be repaired or replaced under the terms & conditions of the warranty. The decision they make is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Before returning any products you must first contact us so that we may give you instructions on how to return the product.
If the product you ordered is found to be faulty within 7 days of receiving your order we will cover the cost of both the return and re-delivery of the product.
If the manufacturer or official distributor of the product determines that the fault is not covered under the terms & conditions of the warranty then the cost of return and delivery will be transferred to you.
If the product you ordered is found to be or becomes faulty after 7 days of receiving your order and it falls within the warranty period you will bear the cost of returning the product to and from us.
Damaged or faulty products may be returned, on condition that:
- You e-mail us within 48 hours of delivery of the product, advising us of the alleged defect and include the order number, date of purchase, item number and description of the relevant product. The relevant item must then be returned using counter to counter tracked postal service or a delivery courier service, at your cost;
- Any item returned to us must be in its original and unused condition. It must have all original tags attached and must be returned with all original documents and packaging;
- Should the complaint be valid, a replacement product will be sent to you, at our cost, as soon as possible. Should your complaint not be valid, the product will be returned to you, at your cost. If an item is returned for an exchange of another, you will be liable for the full delivery fees of the replacement item. Items are only exchangeable within 14 days of receipt, subject to stock availability. Discontinued items are regretfully not returnable, unless damaged or defective, as per 5 below.
- If the product ordered is not available or out of stock, we will dispatch your product as and when it becomes available. Usually, products will arrive within 3 – 5 working days (excluding weekends or any major public holiday). However, there may be times when the product ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will endeavor to keep customers informed of any products that are out-of-stock or unavailable for immediate delivery.
- If replacement products are out of stock or unavailable, a credit note will be issued. This can be used to redeem any product on our website to that value. Should the product exceed the credit note value, you will be required to pay in the difference.