We don’t muck around. We deliver, because we care.
Assists in fighting bad breath, plaque and tartar build ups.
Keeping your pets mouth healthy, and your pet happy.
Sashas blend is a must, if your pet suffers from:
Hip or Elbow Dysplasia
Degenerative Joint Disease
Reduced Joint Mobility
Is about to undergo Joint Surgery
Is recovering from Joint Surgery
As simple as it sounds. A quick, clean and effective way of removing ticks intact.
Does your dog or cat have bad breath?
Pass wind more often than usual?
Are defecations loose or hard?
Is the coat dull?
Is there loss of appetite, tiredness or listlessness?
Then Stomax is an option.
Products exclusive to us and highly effective.
Everyone at Dog Solutions is proud to call their dogs and cats their family, just like you.
We take the time and care to feed and supplement our pet family with products that we trust, products proven to to be exceptional and safe.
We are constantly on the look out for exceptional products, and when we find them and have tested them ourselves we put them up for our community to experience as well.
Barking Blog Articles
- Christmas – Keep Your Fur Buddy Safe With Some Safety Tips These holidays
- 7 Most Common Hiding Places of Ticks On Your Pet
- Exercising Your Puppy Safely
- Puppy Exercise and Growth Plates
- 4 Things to Know About Prebiotics Before You Buy
- Kibble Catastrophe When It Comes To Kitty Dental Health
- Dogs: Thinkers, not Machines