Hello! Here's a bit about me: Working dog owner, entrepreneur, writer, researcher, unshakable optimist, trainer of dogs at the club and IPO Dog Sport Competitor. Always dedicated to helping my partner i.e fur buddy, with the best I can find.
Dogs, especially active ones and those in sport and work, need us to help protect their bodies.
We try to keep them playing for longer!
Entries by Angela
Barking Blog Articles
- 5 Ways You Can Help Keep Your Fur Buddy’s Mouth Healthy
- Iliopsoas Injuries – Signs of pain
- Iliopsoas muscle? Never heard of her….
- How does PlaqueOff Animal work?
- Joint Looseness and Hip Dysplasia
- “I think the eyes and smile say everything” – Andrew O’Dell
- What is Tartar? Is it Bad for my dog and cat?