About Angela Ahern - CCAS, CCAA, CMFR
Hello! Here's a bit about me: Certified Canine Athlete Specialist, Trainer and Advisor (CCAS, CCAA), Canine Myofascial Release (CMFR) practitioner, working dog owner, entrepreneur, writer, researcher, unshakable optimist and IGP Dog Sport Competitor and trainer. Always dedicated to helping my partner i.e fur buddy, with the best I can find in training, supplementation and nutrition.
Dogs, especially active ones and those in sport and work, need us to help protect their bodies and develop them for optimal performance, safely.
We try to keep them playing for longer through the help of The Biokinetic K-9.
Give us your thumbs up!
The Biokinetic K-9: Elite K9 Fitness and Conditioning
The Biokinetic K-9 for Elite Sporting Dog Fitness and Conditioning Programs, Courses and Membership.
Enquire about our Awesome BK-9 Tribe Membership
Our Latest Articles
- 5 biggest training mistakes you can avoid doing with your dog
- Painful Joints do’s and don’ts
- 6 ways to add quality years to your senior dog
- 3 Things that block your progress
- K9 Fitness – is it the latest fad or a vital necessity?
- Your dog’s structure matters
- Better Sport Performance and Canine Athletes