10 reasons for using PlaqueOff Animal every day:
1. Healthy teeth equals better breath! – A much better good morning hug from your pet!
2. Bad Breath and teeth may lead to dental disease which can actually lead to problems with your pet’s organs, such as the heart.
3. Retained baby teeth can cause problems in pets too! Grown dogs have 42 teeth and cats have 30 teeth. Sometimes, not all of the baby teeth when pets teeth. This can lead to problems like gum irritation and tartar build-up.
4. Caring for your pet’s teeth can prevent other health problems, saving you tons of money over the long term!
5. You need regular dental care everyday – why wouldn’t your pets? Your veterinarian can help you learn to brush your dog or cat’s teeth. Daily care is also in the form of PlaqueOff Animal daily over food.
6. Did you know that 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years have some sort of periodontal (gum) disease? It can be caused by the build-up of plaque, so it’s important to go in for regular dental checkups.
7. Pets not getting dental care can lose their teeth – this can be terribly painful and cause serious health problems.
8. Your dog and cat are very good at hiding pain – you might never know that your pet has a serious dental problem until it’s very advanced – another reason for regular dental checkups.
9. Teeth wear down! Your pets are tough on their teeth. Watch for symptoms to keep your pet from experiencing the pain of severely worn teeth.
10. Good pet dental care ensures a happy pet home and a happy pet home ensures healthier humans!